1. How much do you charge per hour?
Our hourly rate is from S$20 an hour depending on the frequency of visit per week, the size and location of the house and the job scope. We work for a minimum of 4 hours per session.
2. What service you provide aside from cleaning?
Except for dog walking, we also do ironing, laundry, basic food preparation, babysitting.
3. Will I have the same maid every visit?
If you set up your regular weekly schedule with us, we can arrange to send the same maid every visit.
4. What are your timings?
We work six days a week, Mondays to Saturdays. Sundays and Public Holidays are our rest/off days. We have 2 slots available 9am to 1pm, and 2.30pm to 6.30pm.
5. Will you bring your own cleaning materials?
Our maids will solely rely on the cleaning solutions and equipments that you provide to carry out the cleaning at your premises as you know best what is good, safe and suitable for you, your family and your home. But, if you have trouble getting these items, we can readily assist you in purchasing them for a small fee.
6. Can you do the cleaning even if I’m not in the apartment, because I’m working?
Yes we do. Please let us know where to get and return your key before and after the service. You may also leave instructions inside your apartment or email it to us as to what you want your maid to do on that day.
7. How soon should I call to make a booking?
Please give us a call at least 2 days to a week in advance to ensure that you get your preferred date and time.
8. Do you have any monthly rate package if I pay in advance or can I get any discount?
Our rates are fixed and are reasonably priced to make it affordable to everyone and we can guarantee a quality service every time and the same maid to come every visit.